Around this time last year, we released our first ever Top Resources on Customer Data Platforms blog. At the time, CDP was an emerging trend that few organizations had a firm grasp on. Now, one year later, leading retail organizations have implemented CDPs and the rest are clamoring for more information. For that very reason, we’re updating our blog with the latest news and reports to ensure brands are educated on the space.
What is a Customer Data Platform?
Still about what a customer data platform truly is? These resources will help to fill in the gaps.
- What is a customer data platform? How is it different from a DMP or CRM?
- The Marketer’s Guide to Customer Data Platforms
- Getting Past the Hype About Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- What is a Customer Data Platform (CDP)?
These reports and articles shine a light on why a customer data platform should be in every modern marketing organization’s tech stack.
- Gartner Surveys Confirm Customer Experience Is the New Battlefield
- New Epsilon research indicates 80% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase when brands offer personalized experiences
- 6 Reasons Why Identity Resolution is Crucial to a Customer Data Platform
- Why is personalization so difficult?
- 10 Customer Experience Trends Every CMO Must Consider
If you’re fully educated on what a customer data platform is and how it will benefit your organization, check out these resources to learn more about choosing and implementing the right platform to fit your individual business needs.
- Defining Customer Data Platform Use-Cases and Outcomes for CDP Success
- Choosing the Right Customer Data Platform for You: A 3-step Buyers’ Guide to CDPs
- Winning Customers with Integrated Data & Analytics
- 5 Essentials for a Successful CDP Implementation
To learn more about how Customer Data Platforms make marketing teams perform better, contact us and we’ll connect you with one of our CDP experts.